Corporate Membership provides your employees exclusive access—both virtually and in person—to the Natural History Museum, La Brea Tar Pits, and the William S. Hart Museum.
With programming inspired by these three community-centric spaces, Corporate Members discover the why and how of Los Angeles through dynamic exhibitions and experiences that reveal the natural and cultural history of the city.
Family-friendly programs help young learners appreciate the region’s biodiversity while fascinating lectures, interactive scientific studies, and award-winning music performances keep visitors of all ages curious and engaged.
Corporate Membership provides a unique opportunity to build camaraderie among staff while demonstrating a remarkable commitment to our local educational communities. From museum field trips and classroom curriculum to robust professional development opportunities for educators, your support enables 200,000 Southern California students and teachers every year to participate in impactful STEM experiences at no cost.
Dues are tax-deductible, with benefits for employees, executives, and clients.
Download our Corporate Membership Benefits Comparison Table
All Corporate Members Receive*
- Access to VIP programming—both virtual and in person when pandemic restrictions are lifted—that connects your employees to the fascinating people and projects going on "behind the scenes" at the museum
- Discounted facility rental rates to host a special evening event when the museums are closed to the public (when safe to do so, additional costs assumed by the host)
- Invitations to opening receptions, ticketed exhibitions, and other special events
- Recognition on digital signage and exclusive activities during Corporate Member Weekends
- Recognition on Corporate Member webpage
- Subscription to the Naturalist, our digital Member magazine
- 10% Museum Store discount
*Onsite opportunities available when the museums reopen
For more information, please contact Jonathan Gillett at email@example.com or call 213.763.3224.
Our corporate members
Benefactor ($25,000 +)
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Payden & Rygel
The Walt Disney Company
Southern California Edison
Southern California Gas Company
Bank of America
Sony Pictures Entertainment
City National Bank
Fox Broadcasting Company
Super Soccer Stars