Corporate Membership provides your employees exclusive access to the Natural History Museum, La Brea Tar Pits, and the William S. Hart Museum.
Within these community-centered spaces, visitors discover the why and how of Los Angeles through dynamic exhibits that examine the cultural and environmental history of the city.
Family programming helps young learners appreciate the region’s biodiversity while fascinating lectures, interactive scientific studies, and award-winning concerts keep visitors of all ages curious and engaged.
These experiences provide a unique opportunity to build staff camaraderie while helping support free admission for more than 200,000 Southern Californian students and teachers every year.
Dues are tax-deductible, with benefits for employees, executives, and clients.
Download our corporate membership brochure.
All Corporate Members Receive
- Discounted facility rental rates to host a special evening event when the museums are closed to the public (additional costs assumed by the host)
- Invitations to opening receptions, ticketed exhibitions, and other special events
- Digital signage and exclusive activities during Corporate Member Weekends
- Recognition on Corporate Members webpage
- Subscription to the Naturalist, our quarterly magazine
- 10% Museum Store discount
For more information, please contact Jonathan Gillett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.763.3224.
Our corporate members
Automobile Club of Southern California
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Southern California Edison
Super Soccer Stars
Walt Disney Company
Sony Pictures Entertainment
City National Corporation
Bank of America
Majestic Realty Co.
Matt Construction Corporation
Payden and Rygel